Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it happen in a new game with no plugins, using the same animations?

Is this MZ or MV? Your error message says rpg_sprites.js which is an MV file, but you've posted in the MZ support forum.

The error message, from the MV file, indicates you're trying to play an animation with no frames. Have you used a skill or item, that uses an animation, that you've deleted from the Animations tab?

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I went and followed the guide to port my mv game over to mz everything works perfectly except this animation problem i am having i wonder if maybe I missed a step or i did somthing wrong

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in that case you'll need to answer shaz other questions and check for which animation it is that is used and if that enimation is correct or damaged.

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh i just was testing a default mz animation to make sure everything was working but i guess not

I even tryed to create my own in effectseer but that didn't do anything at all

There is Only thing left i can think of is there an official guide to doing this?
Could the one i used not be correct

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the screenshot comes from a ported MV project, then you have not done the port correctly.

As I said, your screenshot talks about scripts named rpg_managers.js, rpg_core.js and rpg_sprites.js - these are all MV scripts and should not have been ported, but it looks like you did.

The MZ scripts all have names like rmmz_managers.js, rmmz_core.js and rmmz_sprites.js

It makes sense then that it's crashing on animations, because animations changed completely between MV and MZ.

You should start over and do your port again into a new MZ project. This time be very careful about what you copy over. You should not copy over anything in the main project folder (index.html, package.json) and you should not copy over the js folder or anything in it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nilero