Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Yanfly's battle status menu plugin (MV) in a front view game . That plugin has an option to turn enemy attack animations on (they are usually not visible in front view systems). I want the enemy attack animations to play on top of my actor's face portraits in the battle menu, but instead they play underneath those portraits and are obscured by the battle window!

Does anyone know how to get the game to draw animations & damage numbers ABOVE the battle window? (or alternatively how to tell rpg maker to draw the battle window underneath everything else)

Any help would be appreciated.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dowedaba