NoPiessadface

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What's the best anime / avatar / character image maker out there for non artists?

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of the above options picrew is the easiest as it has a collection of anime face chargens which you can check and use until you find one that ticks, make sure to browse with the auto translator function (chrome) some of them have terms like "no commercial use" so make sure to read them even if machine translated.

Vroid is nice but has a learning curve akin to photoshop specially for the hair.

Also...
What's the best anime / avatar / character image maker out there for non artists?
Not the "best" but i am one :kaohi:

NoPiessadface

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Of the above options picrew is the easiest as it has a collection of anime face chargens which you can check and use until you find one that ticks, make sure to browse with the auto translator function (chrome) some of them have terms like "no commercial use" so make sure to read them even if machine translated.

Vroid is nice but has a learning curve akin to photoshop specially for the hair.

Also...

Not the "best" but i am one :kaohi:
fr? can you do it for free? Cuz I have a **** ton of characters (52) but I just need one facial expression that fits for their character. If you can't do that much i'm fine with it but just don't push yourself drawing over 50 characters lol.

If you accept then i'll spend my time describing how they look like and making their bio then i'll dm it to you.

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadly i cant work for free as, thanks to covid, artwork comissions is my only job now :kaocry:

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In fact i received my brand new avatar from BK-tdm today. Finally got rid of that question mark! Can't recommend her enough, it's a pleasure doing business with. :kaojoy:

But don't take up all her commission slots, i'd like to ask her for stuff in the weeks to come.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap