Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, do you know any good tool / software that allow me easily create a various sets of anime faces both male and female faces.
It can be paid/free software, windows/mobile, anything would do. Online games I checked for few past days are good, but not good enough... This topic 100% shows what I really want.

I don't want use default RMMV generator, because it's... To plain and generic... I guess

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the problem is that your examples are not done by a generator but by an artist working on the pictures manually.
There is simply no way this could be done with a generator for a lot of reasons

In a generator all components need to fit with all other components included, that is why they are often look"bland".
Just think about it: if you move eyes, glasses will no longer fit where they were added - or the hands in the last example won't fit to a male face either.
That means that the work to create a single generator part is much higher than adding that part to an existing picture manually - which was done for a lot of the parts in your example instead of getting that from a generator

That said, the best option I know for something like that is the Character Artist Add-On for the Campaign Cartographer from www.profantasy.com
That would cost you around 85$ (base program + 1 add-on) and enable you to make characters like these:
http://www.avarion.de/sphere/Sky-Arrows.png
http://www.avarion.de/sphere/GunnyParkinson.PNG

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks @Andar. I also was thinking on Rinmaru games, but his games are mostly focused on females... I'll keep looking further. Oh I forgot to tell, I know example in starting topic is artist working on the pictures manually.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Useful Development Tools[/move]

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheoAllen thanks, for commercial use also would be needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz