Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, do you know any good tool / software that allow me easily create a various sets of anime faces both male and female faces.
It can be paid/free software, windows/mobile, anything would do. Online games I checked for few past days are good, but not good enough... This topic 100% shows what I really want.

I don't want use default RMMV generator, because it's... To plain and generic... I guess

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the problem is that your examples are not done by a generator but by an artist working on the pictures manually.
There is simply no way this could be done with a generator for a lot of reasons

In a generator all components need to fit with all other components included, that is why they are often look"bland".
Just think about it: if you move eyes, glasses will no longer fit where they were added - or the hands in the last example won't fit to a male face either.
That means that the work to create a single generator part is much higher than adding that part to an existing picture manually - which was done for a lot of the parts in your example instead of getting that from a generator

That said, the best option I know for something like that is the Character Artist Add-On for the Campaign Cartographer from www.profantasy.com
That would cost you around 85$ (base program + 1 add-on) and enable you to make characters like these:
http://www.avarion.de/sphere/Sky-Arrows.png
http://www.avarion.de/sphere/GunnyParkinson.PNG

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks @Andar. I also was thinking on Rinmaru games, but his games are mostly focused on females... I'll keep looking further. Oh I forgot to tell, I know example in starting topic is artist working on the pictures manually.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Useful Development Tools[/move]

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheoAllen thanks, for commercial use also would be needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises
Mail from campus: we will have the lessons this semester not remote, if possible. All my my profs: Remote it is.
https://gyazo.com/5a19cfce090a2585b3c0fcb7c699b92c Just finished a stealth system, its not metal gear solid level though, maybe elder scrolls level, it just works.
I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuncanGallagher