Anime / Manga Face maker

Discussion in 'Useful Development Tools' started by Soulrender, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Soulrender

Soulrender Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Poland
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey, do you know any good tool / software that allow me easily create a various sets of anime faces both male and female faces.
    It can be paid/free software, windows/mobile, anything would do. Online games I checked for few past days are good, but not good enough... This topic 100% shows what I really want.

I don't want use default RMMV generator, because it's... To plain and generic... I guess

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    the problem is that your examples are not done by a generator but by an artist working on the pictures manually.
    There is simply no way this could be done with a generator for a lot of reasons

In a generator all components need to fit with all other components included, that is why they are often look"bland".
    Just think about it: if you move eyes, glasses will no longer fit where they were added - or the hands in the last example won't fit to a male face either.
    That means that the work to create a single generator part is much higher than adding that part to an existing picture manually - which was done for a lot of the parts in your example instead of getting that from a generator

That said, the best option I know for something like that is the Character Artist Add-On for the Campaign Cartographer from www.profantasy.com
    That would cost you around 85$ (base program + 1 add-on) and enable you to make characters like these:
    http://www.avarion.de/sphere/Sky-Arrows.png
    http://www.avarion.de/sphere/GunnyParkinson.PNG

Soulrender likes this.
  3. Soulrender

First Language:
    Poland
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks @Andar. I also was thinking on Rinmaru games, but his games are mostly focused on females... I'll keep looking further. Oh I forgot to tell, I know example in starting topic is artist working on the pictures manually.

4. TheoAllen

TheoAllen Self-proclaimed jack of all trades Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Soulrender likes this.
  5. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Useful Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

6. Soulrender

First Language:
    Poland
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @TheoAllen thanks, for commercial use also would be needed.