AFletch88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this is the correct section or not, but was curious if someone could make this with starry eyes like so:
tumblr_inline_mlhtc8XF891rk4och.gif

I have the image attached for it to be done on down below. Any help would be great, or if anyone knows of any other anime eyes for MV that'd be helpful too.

Attachments

• SabsSparkly.png
    SabsSparkly.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 12

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made a quick edit to an rtp eye and created a tearless version too. Hope you like it! :D
SabsSparkly.png

I've got a pack of expressive anime eyes in my resources as well :kaoluv:(link is in my sig)

Attachments

• Sparkly Eyes.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 13

AFletch88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made a quick edit to an rtp eye and created a tearless version too. Hope you like it! :D
View attachment 69025

I've got a pack of expressive anime eyes in my resources as well :kaoluv:(link is in my sig)

That is great! Thanks! Anyway to maybe make them bigger so it kinda looks over exaggerated? Almost like they're popping out of the head. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can resize it in any kind of image editor with transparency (so not ms paint), it shouldn't come out too blurry. Too big and the effect might get lost in the generator though (since eyes appear under the hair.) Give it a go and if you're happy- awesome! If not, I can use the image you made as a reference to draw new eyes directly onto the face? I think i could probably replicate the expression of gif, if you want it to be more anime and less rtp.

AFletch88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can resize it in any kind of image editor with transparency (so not ms paint), it shouldn't come out too blurry. Too big and the effect might get lost in the generator though (since eyes appear under the hair.) Give it a go and if you're happy- awesome! If not, I can use the image you made as a reference to draw new eyes directly onto the face? I think i could probably replicate the expression of gif, if you want it to be more anime and less rtp.
Yeah more anime is what I was going for, I tried drawing it myself but I suck at drawing freehand haha, and if you could that'd be great! If not no big deal, I still appreciate what you've done :)

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What colour do you want her eyes to be? I don't mind giving it a go, drawing exaggerated expressions is one of my hobbies :guffaw:

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here you are- hope this fits better!

I made two variants, one that matches her normal face and one to match the gif better. I was also inspired by it to make an animation! I don't think there's much you can do with it atm, but sumrndmdde hinted at the possibility of him making an animated face plugin so this will hopefully work with it :D

LvsbCLU.gif

tumblr_osnxlii3z11w6i3udo4_r1_540.png

AFletch88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here you are- hope this fits better!

I made two variants, one that matches her normal face and one to match the gif better. I was also inspired by it to make an animation! I don't think there's much you can do with it atm, but sumrndmdde hinted at the possibility of him making an animated face plugin so this will hopefully work with it :D

LvsbCLU.gif

tumblr_osnxlii3z11w6i3udo4_r1_540.png
OMG That's perfect! :D! Thank you so much!

Nathyn171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
P.S. For future reference, this would go in Resource Showcase > Resource Requests. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing how to name your game?
I tried to draw it to keep the aspect ratio of 48*48
It doesn't look good, but I'm not sure if there are other ways to render larger characters. and then maintain the sharpness or not
SF_Enemy1_6 added!
index.php

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sorcuris