Announcement: New subforum! We finally have a home.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, the most wonderful thing happened! (As you’ve already seen. Probably.)

We got our own subforum!

Break out the trumpets and start the celebration party!

So, what will go here? Everything related to the Arum Universe. Information, rules, submissions, games finished and in development, discussion, everything.

Archeia has been nice enough to move all the game topics from the Arum Universe to the subforum. If we missed anyone send me a PM and we'll move the topic.

Right now I’m still trying to figure out how to order everything, so things may be a bit hectic until I manage an efficient way to order it all, please be patient.

As for newcomers, welcome! I recommend you start by visiting the information topic over here to get your bearings.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YAY!!! Well deserved!

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
wow really

another subforum within this one is definitely overkill though

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
anime subforums when

i-it's not like i've been asking for one since day one b-baka o///o

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Muster the trumpets, sound the cakes and eat the peasants! 'Tis a glorious day and we shall all celebrate!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Des

People were asking for a community project of some sort. We had one premade that has had work done on it, so I see no reason to not promote it so that maybe it can become the thing that I would have liked to have seen when it was first announced.

@Crim

Dude, I really don't care. Offtopic is not the busiest area anyway, so General Lounge including Anime is fine. I'd make a general entertainment forum before I made an anime one. And seriously, you don't even hang out on these forums, you just come in to stir up sheep.

Now, back on topic to things that actually are part of the thread and not just coming in to stir up stuff.

Gomi Boy

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
the truth
Primarily Uses
So who all is working in this setting, at last count?

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Des

People were asking for a community project of some sort. We had one premade that has had work done on it, so I see no reason to not promote it so that maybe it can become the thing that I would have liked to have seen when it was first announced.
no dude it's cool that community activities like this are promoted. i'm down for that and encourage it and spearhead this kind of stuff all the time.

just seems a little frivolous to have an extra whole forum for it, with this forum having just the kinds of threads that should just be stickied at the top.

EFizzle

Rum aficionado
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh wow! I just recently posted a comment about this too! (I can predict the future!) This is great! haha Glad it's gotten more support! Maybe my game might be re-rigged to fit in the Arum world! or atleast donate some maps!

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@des: It has only the stickys now, but the idea is to have everything related to Arum that is not a game page in there, so  eventually it’ll get more cluttered and could be messy if mixed with the game pages. I asked for the split to make navigation and finding the actual games easier.

As for content, it’s only been a few hours, and I was not exactly preparing for weeks in advance for this. It was done when I commented I was going to update the Arum topic. I need some time to get posts in order and make the new content and update the library tutorial game and stuff, give me some time to get things rolling.

@Gomi: As for the people involved: at the last count, which was now months ago (which means a lot will have dropped out and some more will be new and ready to add) we had:

Peeps with finished stuff:

-Indrah

-Fomar0153

-mlogan

-Valex

Peeps with planned/in progress games

-Archeia_Nessiah

-Confederacy

-Deckiller

-El Capitan

-Emmych

-EvilEagles

-Jmsoup

-Luchino-chan

-MrRaiho

-pawsplay

-Physeter

-Prexus

-Reverie Raven

-Scinaya

-Whiterose

-thejamescornett

-NPC

For more details you can check out the country reference topic where everyone ahs placed their countries on the map. The last count back on the 24th of june was at 29 countries and 19 developers. I’ll have a new estimate soon when I check up with everyone.

As I commented on another post today I’ll be running a PM check with everyone to see what their status is, so the list will probably change quite a bit with dropped projects, and hopefully new ones.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Crim

Dude, I really don't care. Offtopic is not the busiest area anyway, so General Lounge including Anime is fine. I'd make a general entertainment forum before I made an anime one. And seriously, you don't even hang out on these forums, you just come in to stir up sheep.
i WOULD hang around if there was an anime subforum -.-

pawsplay

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Due to busy stuff being busy, I didn't really notice this until a couple of months ago, so, belatedly:

Yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor