Announcing: The RPG Maker MV School Community Project

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV School' started by Touchfuzzy, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poryg

Poryg Pixie of the Emvee kingdom

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @hiddenone We have to keep it PG-13, so no peeking! :D But I agree with the weird stuff, because fun needs to be :)

2. starlight dream

starlight dream Loving life...One dream at a time

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @Poryg Your character looks like the teacher all the girls have a crush on. LOL :kaoluv:

@Gallia I love the drool face!!! And that line about the nurse. :DAnd your eyes are so beautiful... By the way my face is up here.
    I think your character should also be found in the bathrooms. Definitely in the bathrooms.

@hiddenone I can see you in the nurse's office, having brought in a stray injured animal. (not Gallia).

Titris Thrawns, Gallia and Poryg like this.
  3. Gallia

Gallia Global Support

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @starlight dream what animal am i ?
    (Activate Shin chan mode) Ooooohhh starlight dream please take me to that cute nurse *drool, drool, big grin* XD.

starlight dream likes this.
  4. Poryg

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Gallia And I'm already being called a freak with just my affinity for cuddling... :D But don't forget, while fun must be, the forum is still PG-13, so invading girls' bathrooms might not be the best idea :)

5. starlight dream

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Sorry I missed the restrooms. They should put a sign up so people won't miss it. >:( Ahem...

Edit: @Poryg I think a character that pops up all over the place, would be a funny encounter in a bathroom, staring in the mirror for example, reflecting on things. It doesn't have to be inappropriate. :)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  6. starlight dream

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    And when we walk in Hiddenone's office she goes: "Gallia, I told you twice already, you're fine. You don't need a nurse".

Edit: Oops Double posted. Sorry about that. :(

Poryg likes this.
  7. Gallia

Gallia Global Support

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey its a game and not realism hahaha, i don't made special sprites that are Rated M XD. so a weird guy standing in the girls bathroom is weird but not rated M.

8. Poryg

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Gallia It's not the deed, it's the thought that's important, they say :D And a freak can be in girls' bathrooms only for one reason... Okay, two... Okay, three... Four... Ok, there are lots of reasons, some of them less probable then others...
    However... what if the player is a male character and visits girls' bathrooms... And finds you there? That will be double awkward :D

But I'm not going to say more, I've already strayed from the topic too much :D

9. Gallia

Gallia Global Support

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hahahaha, good one.
    @hiddenone , you hear that i'm your secret stalker in game XD
    @hiddenone -"Visit 1" Nurse, i fell down and hurt my leg, can you please do a complete check up *drooling and grinning*.
    "Visit 2" Nurse my pencil fell on the ground and now my fingers hurt, can you please do a complete check up *drooling and grinning*.
    "Visit 3" Nurse a gust of wind hit my face, please do a complete check up .
    "Visit 53" Nurse i saw a bird outside, it was cute.... please do a complete check up "Big grin while drooling".
    "Visit 241" Nurse I just wanna say "Hi"...now do a complete check up *wink*.
    "Visit 274 "Nurse, @Poryg fell down the stairs, hurry do a complete check up of me *lower pants* XD
    "Visit 352 "Nurse, Haaaaaaaalp i forgot my notebook here, you know the drill ;) check up time.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  10. Gallia

Gallia Global Support

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm still at the topic, and double awkward heee heee heee, then i'm glad you don't know how fast things goes south when i have to write such a script hahahahahahaha
    "Hey Poryg, i'm here in the girls bathroom, but i used my invisibility spell, and no one see me (not working) now i'm watching them.
    [​IMG]

11. starlight dream

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hahahahahahahaaaaaa*snort*hahahaha :guffaw::thumbsup-right:
    That could be an entire game just with Nurse visits. I'd play it!!! :popcorn:
    #2 and #274 are killers.

PG-friendly Bathroom visit: "The boys' room was full so I cast my invisibility spell to use the girls' room. Hehehe. Wait... you can see me? Please don't tell the principle, I already have 2 strikes and 9 fines".

Gallia likes this.
  12. Gallia

Gallia Global Support

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Maybe there is going to be a sequel of the game , or a secret blooper section, we need to make a game where you laugh the whole way through XD

13. Touchfuzzy

Touchfuzzy Inevitable Staff Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey guys, sorry about the lack of responses or updates on this.

Hurricane Irma left me without power for 3 days (don't worry, I was 100% safe, the only thing lost was the food in the fridge). But this does mean that I am like... 4 days behind on handling this (an extra day for all the catchup on my normal work too).

So that means that the actual project is likely to drop on Monday rather than Friday as I intended.

Thanks everyone!

14. Rhino

Rhino Champion Snoozer

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Don't worry about the delay, it can't be helped! I'm glad you're ok :D (shame about the food though :guffaw:)

And I opened up my workshop! If you need help with your npc sprite or faceset, please pay me a visit :cutesmile: (Teacher characters are accepted too of course!)

15. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    I thought it was your "But I am REALLY a GIRL! Ask the LGBT community!" spell.

@Touchfuzzy Hey second person I am reading about the hurricane. You take care and the time you need also IRL please we like you!

16. Gallia

Gallia Global Support

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry to sounds as dumb as a donkey, but can you explain what this LGBT thing is, i honestly never heard of it.

17. Rukiri

Rukiri I'm the epitome of EVIL!!!

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT
    Dunno what being gay has to do with this announcement tho...

18. Failivrin

Failivrin Final Frontiersman

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    OK, so I've replied to some threads on this forum asking what are your biggest turnoffs in a game? A pervert in every bathroom is definitely one of them.
    And @Marquise* access to gender neutral bathrooms is a politically charged and deeply personal issue in America (along with freedom from sexual harassment in school @Gallia. Know your Title IX). The LGBT community is not flippant about gender identity, nor do we seek to abuse bathroom privileges. (and yes it means lesbian gay bisexual and transgender, also usually includes queer).
    Bottom line, gender equality in schools is not a joke. Not trying to be "that guy" but I flagged your posts bc I would like more moderator input here.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Marquise* and lianderson like this.
  19. Touchfuzzy

Touchfuzzy Inevitable Staff Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm personally against characters being pervy in general in the project (unless they are clearly designated as a villain who is wrong), so I side pretty strongly with @Failivrin here.

It can be easy to make jokes about stuff that don't affect you personally, but a lot of people live these kind of things. I'm not saying there are no cases where these jokes make sense (I have a morbid sense of humor myself), but we definitely want this project to be as inclusive as humanly possible, so let's just not.

20. starlight dream

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I don't believe pervy dialogue will be included in the project. o_O It wouldn't be appropriate. I think lots of the suggestions are very funny but surely won't make the cut in this game. Perhaps in a silly spoof?

Like I wrote before, a character that is silly and found all over the place, can be in a bathroom too. But without making a sexually-related joke. There's no meaning in hurting anyone. :)

ps I still want to play Gallia's nurse game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.