Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so happy. The base project is finished EXCEPT for adding in NPCs.

Just an fyi, not everyone will be added in this first pass. The reason is that the whole school isn't mapped yet. Right now there is 1 floor and the basement, and not even all of that floor is mapped. (only one classroom and one office are able to be entered)

As people add more lessons, we'll collectively map out more of the school, and we'll have more room for more students/people wandering around.

If you don't get picked on this first pass, you will be added later. Thank you!

Posting will still be tomorrow because I have a massive post to write explaining the structure of lessons, some more things and skills we need to dress up the school, etc.

LightDiviner

That Guy With Lots of Ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I'm so happy. The base project is finished EXCEPT for adding in NPCs.

Just an fyi, not everyone will be added in this first pass. The reason is that the whole school isn't mapped yet. Right now there is 1 floor and the basement, and not even all of that floor is mapped. (only one classroom and one office are able to be entered)

As people add more lessons, we'll collectively map out more of the school, and we'll have more room for more students/people wandering around.

If you don't get picked on this first pass, you will be added later. Thank you!

Posting will still be tomorrow because I have a massive post to write explaining the structure of lessons, some more things and skills we need to dress up the school, etc.
Is there anyway to confirm weather or not someone has made it in?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll put up a list when I post. Will probably post around 7p Eastern today.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I split off the character submissions into another thread so as to easier keep track of them. You can find it here.

That thread is for submissions only. NOT for discussion. Another thread for discussion of community characters is coming.

If I missed your character in this thread, please @Touchfuzzy in this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Touchfuzzy Hi, you missed my character (it's on page 4 of this thread).

It'd be practical if you can link the Character Submission topic to your post here. :)

Thanks.

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No harm done^^ ... I'm only keeping tabs on you for the fun of it.
Thank you :)

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, now that we have the official launched stuff, I'm going to close this topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will probably never use MZ. Buys it anyway
Been playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope, the remastered version on PS4. I like it. Seems others think it's garbage, but I like these cutesy, silly, and tropey characters. Having waaaay more fun with it than SO: Integrity and Faithlessness.
In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr