Annunaki/Ancient Aliens Type RPG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kjrickab, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjrickab

kjrickab Vbcrlf Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi all..

This would be my first post, and I hope I am in the right place.  I am very interested in the Annunaki story, for those of you who are not sure what this is. Youtube it, you will find lots of information. :)

Basically here is the story:

There is a planet, called Nibiru, which is outside our solar system and it's orbit is so far away it will only come by earth once every 2000-4000 years (not sure on exact date as this is just an idea right now).  On this planet is a race of reptilian people named Annunaki and there leader is Anu.  Anu has two children named Enkl and Enlil that he sent off to earth in order to retrieve gold to repair the atmosphere of Nibiru. (They are to lead the expedition) As the gold was being taken, the Annunaki that where sent there complained about the labor, and they discussed different methods of accomplishing this task.  Enlil wanted to use their technology but Enkl wanted to create a slave race (us humans) and mixed their DNA with different species found on earth, and ended up with us.  As the population of the human race grew and scattered around the world, the Annunaki found themselves attracted to the earth women, and began to have offspring. This enraged Enlil because it was the mixing of the Pure Bloodline and slaves. The Annunaki built pyrimids and temples around the world with their technology and new slaves to show their power and/or leave their mark on earth.

The offspring of these two would be given secrets of the Annunaki and be put in charge of the other slaves. This led to wars between civilations leaving the Annunaki to use Nuclear bombs to eliminate/cut down on populations in certain regions of the world. The nuclear bomb however, sent ripples through deep space like a stone does when it hits the water, basically broadcasting to the Universe "This is where we are located". Enlil wanted to eliminate the slaves and caused a great flood and minimized the population even more. Enkl knew if he didn't do something his lovley creation would be destroyed, soon their planet Nibiru came closer and they would have to leave planet earth, go back to Nibiru and wait until the next cycle comes around. Enkl, knowing that this would happen made sure to stay and save his creation before leaving. (Saving one man one woman could be reference to Adam/Eve)

On the next pass around, the Annunaki returned for more gold. This time leading the expedition was Pure Royal Bloodline Marduk, son of Enkl.  Although things would not go as well as planned, Marduk ends up falling for a earth woman and decides this is who he wants to marry. Enlil, who already wants the slaves gone (because it is against the law of their planet) sends word to Anu, the King, and asks him to do something about this abomination.  Anu could not find any laws against the marriage of Annunaki and Human so he must let it happen.  Anu tells Marduk that if he goes through with this, his will lose his title/royalties and Marduk accepts and marries the earthly woman.  This makes some of the "Non-PureBloodline"(you know, the purebreads, big guys, head honchos) want to do the same thing, and soon it becomes a common thing.  Things enrages Enlil who cannot beleive this has even come this far and takes it up with Anu.  Now as their planet Nibiru comes back around again, it is time for them to leave and Anu orders all earth women to stay, they cannot come back to Nibiru. Everyone leaves except for Marduk who stayed for his earth woman. Anu banned Marduk from ever returning and some of the other Annunaki even tried to kill him before it was time to leave. The maddess of being banned from his own people stuck in a world of slaves, turn him to a evil figure. (reference to satan(Marduk) vs god(Anu)) because Anu kicked Marduk out of the heavens and cast him to live on earth for eternity.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So whats everybody think? I have a bunch of ideas, and this doesnt have to be the story either. We can add things such as Nephiliam, Summarians, Atlanteans, The Greys(Aliens) etc We can jump in before the first coming, after the second, when the other aliens arrive from hearing the ripples through deep space from the nuclear explosions, after everything, etc... you get the idea. Plus there is PLENTY more for a great story writer to fill in the gaps etc..

By the way, I dont even know if this is the whole story or the correct story.  I just think its flat out interesting and would LOVE to make some kind of game like this... One that people can sort of, feel when they play... or unlock something that makes them think, hrm.. this could of happened. 

Im open to any and all thoughts/feedback/suggestions/wanna help? :)

I also wanted this to be like a Everquest Velious Faction type thing... Where there were three factions (Giants/Dwrfs/Dragons) Basically if you kill Giants you will lose faction for Dwrf/Dragon cities and will be forced to fight them upon entering(Which will give you certain items that you can only get from that faction, Hence to get all the best gear you would need to kill enough Giants to Get good faction with the Dwrfs in order to do quests with them for their gear.. Maybe not either but just a thought :)

One of the main reasons for posting is just to see what kind of feedback if any I get. It its good enough I will turn this project from personal to something that could be fun for everybody. I am a CSIS Major with lotsa coding under my belt, and have made a complete 40min demo for a game that me and my brother came up with(Basically a mix between pokemon and Final fantasy), with alot of action/scripts... so yeah, my art is horrible and my dialog writing is horrible lol just so you have a little information about me too

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    Mihel likes this.
  2. Jef299

Jef299 Fifteen Mush-ups! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I read it. I read it all.

That first story is some pretty good science fiction.

IDK then you talked about Everquest. So will it be Everquest but with aliums?

I don't believe in extra terrestrials, well, I think there can be life on other planets. I just don't think they ever came to earth.

I would def give it a play test if you made it.

3. kjrickab

kjrickab Vbcrlf Member

First Language:
    English
    Hahaha yeah, after I typed it I realized how long it was.  It wont be like Everquest, just that it would use the Velious expansions idea and have three factions of alien races that are battling out for the right to rule the world, or maybe or human slave factions that are trying to accumulate the most amount of gold they can to appease the "gods" for when they return.

I also think that the nuclear blast sending a ripple through deep space leaves open the idea that many types of creatures may hear this and pinpoint in on our location, introducing many different kinds of creatures, biological and mechanical alike. 

Just some ideas, but then again I wouldn't be able to make the sprites to look like Annunaki gods/ or 'The Greys' type of alien because my art is horrible, was hoping more people would have been interested and want to jump on it but no worries at least its up on the forums now for people to see. :)

Here is a picture of somewhat how their ships may look

[​IMG]

Heres a video from youtube with cool visuals to help understand

I understand if you dont want to watch this whole flim, the middle parts are just suspense building anyways... But Watch 1:43-1:46 for Nibirus orbit...and if you watch anything watch from 7:33 on, its kinda what I mean except these would be lizard people, reptilian like these images..

Some Imgs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also see this available, thinking about getting it just to see whats all there!

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/resource-packs/egyptian-myth-battlers

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  4. kjrickab

kjrickab Vbcrlf Member

First Language:
    English
    Thinking about starting to write up an actual temporal story for a time line, then I will look into making custom sprites/buildings/Egyptian themed (like star-gate the movie) etc (most likely hiring someone to make them)

After all of that and some concept art from a couple of reallife friends of mine, Ill put the project on kickstarter.com with a very very small goal and if its reached then ill pursue the project. If anybody is interested to help or wants to write or has any ideas how to make it more appealing with less writing or something let me know! :)

5. kaarnij

kaarnij Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Ive wanted to do the same thing and started 

6. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    kaarnij, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

This isn't merely over 30 days, it's in fact more than 3 years!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.