Another Request For My Friend Snail...

KeeperNovaIce

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Character Set, Animated (Maybe?) Downed/Damaged.... Faceset can be a bonus, if not I can make it no problem.

Maker Format: Like the Snail, I wouldn't mind it being MV.

Art Style: RPG Maker RTP makes it easy. I don't plan on going "all out". Seeing that what I have in mind is a small project.

Description: This is going to be a human form of my friend Snail in which I seek characterization from this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-need-of-a-snail.141465/

Reference Images: Seeing I do and once did my own art for Snail. I can do art. Just not so great with pixel art. Reference images are attached below. No need for the logo. Just the person. I HAVE debated abut a version of him without his wings, but I haven't made up my mind about that. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• SnailFireEmblem2.png
    SnailFireEmblem2.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sipangkar