BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After a full review of the state of my project I have decided that it may be time to enter into partnership with another developer or two and was wondering how and where I should submit the request for any interested parties. Can someone advise?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a Project Recruitment forum.

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That I already know of, however this is in general and not necessarily related to any one project. More specifically, I'm looking at this from a business perspective. With that said, I will consider posting there if necessary.

Iron_Brew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's still a relevant forum for this kind of thing though

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK thanks. One last thing: in relation to the guidelines for project recruitment, how and what should my request be posted as?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That I already know of, however this is in general and not necessarily related to any one project.
Oh. Reading your original post,

After a full review of the state of my project I have decided that it may be time to enter into partnership
That's saying you want to partner on your project, so I was answering off of that. Besides, I'm not sure what else you're asking for...do you want to form a small company without having a game to work on? Or to work on several simultaneously? I guess you'd just include that in your post, it still seems that Project Recruitment clearly fits.

OK thanks. One last thing: in relation to the guidelines for project recruitment, how and what should my request be posted as?
I'm not sure what to say, as I don't really understand what you're asking for at this point. The template in the forum says you should specify what engine you use, a synopsis of the game, what job you want to do and what jobs you want other people to do.

You're the only one who can answer those questions.

Again, if you don't have a specific game in mind, you'd just say that in the place of the synopsis, right? It's not like this is some kind of legal document that requires specific wording, or you're going to get banned from the forums if you deviate from the template.

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That kind of comes off as a bit tricky for my purposes but I do have an ongoing project that I can base things off of. I'll need some time for considering my approach so that there's no problem with the requests of what I require. But thanks again for the advice.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Even more things I made.
Equipping Abilities is very important.
fLhHhZjh.gif
demonow.jpg

Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace Alpha Demo is Officially LIVE on Steam!

>> DOWNLOAD AND PLAY THE DEMO ON STEAM NOW!
Firefly130984 wrote on WallCat's profile.
Hello, I would try to beta test your game.
Parallel I would write a guide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richard6watkins