Nekomimi NEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RPG Maker VX Ace
 ​
Um, hi, sorry sorry xforever if this is the wrong spot. I looked through GrandmaDeb's list and I googled. I'm either not typing in the words correctly to find what I'm after, or I just can't find it... I'm looking for faceset recolours of RTP People5, People6, People7 and People8. IE, recoloured facesets of the stock recoloured sprites. I'd recolour myself but I'm sure I'll donk it up / I'm not sure how. And yes, I've seen Anatares recoloured Actors (heroes) and Antares+Moogle's recolours of the People (villagers) but I'm wondering if there's ones for the stock RTP. If not uh... I guess I'll go with those!
 ​
Does... that make sense?? No edits, recolours please. I've seen a lot of nice faceset edits but no matching sprites... Or visaversa. It's all just so much! @~@;
 ​
 ​
Do I even need to say RTP? I actually have never known what that meant all these years...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
First off, this belongs in Resource Requests (I'm sure it'll get moved soon). Secondly, recolors are fairly easy to do, if you tell people how you want them recolored I'm sure someone will help you. Thirdly, RTP stands for Run Time Package and it means the resources (images, music, ect) that come with RPG Maker. There are different RTP's for each version of the maker so it's important when posting a request to tell people which RTP you'd like them to match.

hikarushirou

Nekomimi NEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh poople. Could've sworn I did put it there... Really? I guess I'm so used to people going "GOOGLE IT/use the search bar!" or that you'd have to pay to use their services because of how much time it takes, that I wouldn't expect someone to just recolour for me at a mere ask. ^^;;;
 ​
Thanks though! I'm sure I'll forget what RTP means again but I know for now. =p

hikarushirou

Nekomimi NEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks slim (rouge?)! ♥

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chonkycat