Not open for further replies.

Esperia

Nasuverse Maniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
So I just started using RPGMV about yesterday and noticed that when you switch from windowed to fullscreen

the FPS fluctuate significantly, Not really noticeable on default resolution, But when using Yanfly's core engine

and changing the resolution the fluctuation keeps getting bigger and bigger...

I know this will vary a lot from each person's PC specs, But in VXAce just adding an antilag script normally solved

the issue, I have never had FPS problems whit rpg maker games either until I started using RPGMV.

So... Is this because the engine now uses java or something like that? Can a plugin solve this issue? Also, I

have seen an FPS limiter plugin on a page on steam but I don't want that, I need an antilag like the one from

VX Ace, Is it possible to create an antilag plugin?

EDIT:

Rekt, Just did more testing and it seems like the tiles themselves (animated or not) don't really impact the FPS

that much, It's the resolution change. Just tried 1280x768 and my FPS dropped from 60 to 40 average in

windowed mode, 40 to 30 in full screen... Anyway to solve or mitigate this?

Last edited by a moderator:

tenac666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you know some anti lag plugin or how to block fps to 30?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@tenac666 , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.
Will be revealing my project to the forum soon.
Ohboi, I'mma learning how to mix/sing better warming up (by singing game songs) for eventually singing my team's game's main theme. (Plus singing for my Patrons XD)
For anyone using my Extended Generator, would you like a discord server where you can exchange ideas, help, suggestions and news about the development ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isabelx10