Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anveria

SYNOPSIS
  • Endless RPG game. This game is different from most other games because Anveria is a limitless RPG game, where after completing a story quest you can play to strengthen your character or take part in events held!

FEATURES
  • Action Battle System (Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid V.3)
  • Crafting Equipment
  • Refine Equipment
  • Learn Skill Required Level
  • Different EXP for long different level between Actor and Enemy
  • Skill Level
  • Character Composite
  • Equipment Mana Stone
  • Stat Distribution
  • Quest Menu
  • Summer event is being held!

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD LINK

PATCH
How to Install Patch?
1. Download The Patch
2. Cut and Paste at folder [Anveria/Patch]
3. Play your game and see the update!

CHARACTERS
  • Fino: Kinea's Friend. Fino help you finishing Main Quest Chapter 1. He is an adventurer from Riferia City. have an ability like a sniper with his bow.
  • Kinea: Your Trainer. She will train you to be an Adventurer. She is an Adventurer from Riferia City. always help her friend when have a problem.
  • Sintya: Fino's Little Cousin. Be a mayor at Afregle City. And a Magic guild leader. She is smart Magician.
  • Anna: Work at Tech City. Never give up. She will Help you Finishing Main Quest Chapter 2.

STORYLINE/PLOT
  • Chapter 1: there is a problem in heaven that concerns all angels there. The harp that is used to organize all the activities of the Angels has been stolen! You have to find a way to restore the harp before all angels lose control.
  • Chapter 2: Halm professors feel a bad feeling about the secret plan being run by a tech professor! Tech professors plan to take over the entire tech city into his power. Tech professors make secret headquarters containing platoon to master the tech city. You will be accompanied by Anna to investigate this case.

SETTING AND WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  • There will be many updates in this game going forward
  • if you find a bug or something please comment below!
  • Please support me by comment below about Anveria.

CREDITS
Audio:
  • Falcao
  • Enterbrain
Graphics:
  • Falcao
  • Dekita
  • IneptAttorney
Script:
  • Falcao
  • Yannfly
  • TheoAllen
  • Dekita
  • Sixth
  • Neon Black
  • Hime
  • Kread-Ex
  • IneptAttorney
  • Bravo2Kilo
  • bgillsp
  • Modern Algebra

Attachments

Last edited:

IneptAttoney_08

Dimas Ridwan AP
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update! 08 - 06 - 2019

-What's New?
  • New leveling system. The player now has a percentage of EXP based on the distance between the difference between the player and the enemy.
  • Summer events are being held!
    join Patala to restore the sunlight in the summer that has been sucked by a monster named Kartapet!
  • New boss on main quest 2: Prof.Tech. dropping equipment that is very useful for combat. challenge tech professors in secret laboratory and defeat him!

IneptAttoney_08

Dimas Ridwan AP
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update! 11 - 06 - 2019
-What's New?
For Indonesian Player Click here
- New Miniboss Feature!

• [*]Now Player can defeat Miniboss on map, What is Miniboss? miniboss like an ordinary monster, it's just that he has more formidable strength and there is only 1 compared to all the other monsters.
      • The newly released Miniboss:
        1. Golden Scorpion at Polluted Lake
        2. Punishangel at Heaven
        3. Ocean Cleric at Sura Beach
        4. Tech Admiral at Secret Lab: Inside
      - Some Bug Fixed

Last edited:

cradth

:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
The game has a lot of features. Well done. Is the protagonist will be different per chapter?
I can't see the connection between chapter 1 and 2. Guess I'll find the answer after some playthroughs. :D

IneptAttoney_08

Dimas Ridwan AP
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The game has a lot of features. Well done. Is the protagonist will be different per chapter?
I can't see the connection between chapter 1 and 2. Guess I'll find the answer after some playthroughs. :D
Sure, You will have a helper character that is different from each chapter. And thanks for playing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD
When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azulli