Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi everyone, I would like to find any battle script for rpg maker xp. Original and cute. I was afraid of running into viruses like the last time in a Crystal Engine script

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I strongly suggest that you first try to make and balance your battles in the default battlesystem.

Changing a battlesystem does NOT automatically make a game better. On the contrary, it just introduces more possible causes for bugs at first.
And that goes double if you don't even know what the battlesystem does or how its scripts work.

So it is much better if you start without any changes and make your game with the default battles.
And only if you find a specific cause where it's lacking something or causing problems, only then ask for a specific script that solves that issue.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What Andar said and..

keep searching...

The virus thing from crystal engine is because they use ad services which are F*****

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

These are all pretty good ones, with links in the description.

Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
however, among those scripts there will surely be one that I will insert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannyBee21