Lacanne

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe i use the wrong terms. Actually i would like an attack that just throw a beam. I don't search a specific beam, it can be a very simple one. But i just would like to change the color if needed.

I search around the internet to find a beam, i didn't found many. Also i do'nt know how to create custom animation / action sequence.

Thanks for your reply

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just for clarification - could you not use a battle animation from the Animation tab in the database? A beam animation would be fairly straightforward to make. You could also make it any colour you liked.

Lacanne

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How the **** i could suceed to such a thing ? It look so complex.
I did find a good animation preset in my databe "light2" but i actually want a lateral laser like a kamehameha.
But good point for the color thought. It work.

I don't know how to place the frame, how to turn the images and all and all...

Anohe1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How the **** i could suceed to such a thing ? It look so complex.
I did find a good animation preset in my databe "light2" but i actually want a lateral laser like a kamehameha.
But good point for the color thought. It work.

I don't know how to place the frame, how to turn the images and all and all...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making a weapon stronger according to the user level!
God, I wish I could afford a big band for my game. Not like... Foo Fighters or whatever. A big brass band. For ridiculous jazzy nonsense ala
Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD
Darklord99 wrote on Restart's profile.
Hi I tried to download the fossil plugin but I got a 404 message from github
I'm preparing a video. In the meantime, here's the new-new save point graphic. It's a sundial with an orb that changes color to represent both the time of day and which of the 3 elements are being boosted at the time.
7TOFvy9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdquidley