ShyGirlSarah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love FFXIV and I love meeting other players. My main is on Aether - Midgardsomr and I'm still progressing through Shadowbringers. I love this game so much and I love talking/gushing about it!

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep. I play. Started in April. I'm partially through SB. I stopped work on the MSQ due to burn-out, but I've been leveling up my classes to try to get them all to Level 30 before moving along.

I play as a White Mage and do decent at it. I also keep an offline Blog in the form of a "Journal" in Word. Something to basically record my first experiences with the game, and playing a new MMO after a very long time of not taking MMO's seriously.

For example... I haven't joined a Guild in two decades... first day on FFXIV, I joined a Free Company since I got a really nice invite. I also tend to avoid doing dungeons and raids, due to needing to deal with people, but I've been helping out people in my Free Company anytime they ask and I've got some time to help. Likewise, I've been spending time helping out other players with things, crafting the low level items I can for them, telling them where to go and what to do... where to get the next set of armor... etcetera.

I've got plans to run a Raid at some point as well. I haven't done it yet, since I don't seem to ever be online when my Free Company runs them, but I will be someday.

I'm on Malboro, so I probs won't ever see you until we're doing the same PUG content at the same time, ha ha.

Is aught amiss?

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I played a few years ago, and again as recently as late last year. Both times I joined large FC's an got promoted fairly high, although I never really made it THAT far. Both times I restarted and burned myself out, playtime on first run was like 30 days, second was 24 days or something. Both times I started with Monk, last time I tried tanking and healing as well, although I don't remember which classes.

One thing I would do both times I played is mess around with (literally) the shard market. I would make tons of money to share with my fiance's character and my buddy's, we all wanted to start our own FC.

I would mine the heck out of shards, each of us had different types we were responsible for getting. We would make certain 'decisions' to get our money up pretty much exclusively in the market, and I was giving 30% to the FC. Our goal was 10 mil each before we started our FC, but I got burnt out pretty quickly, both times.

This last time I had my chocobo the color I wanted and ranking up all the time, I was through Heavensward and into Stormblood, had quite a few DOW leveled up and even more DOH/DOL classes up there.

I'll eventually go back but feel the need to start over, do it all again and burn myself out. And I look forward to it :D

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love ff14! Pretty much just started 2 months ago and almost through ARR.

My main is black mage. On the exodus server. On the side I level a dragoon and white mage.

It’s a phenomenally good game. So good I don’t want to play any other games. Even my excitement for ff7 remake went away. I just want to play ff14 lol.

Arrowgantt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have been playing Final Fantasy 14 for a long time. I find that FFXIV is a rich experience that can provide years of excellent content to dive into (I just have farm ffxiv gil myself). The story is incredible and simply just keeps getting better, the devs listen to players and really seem to care about us, and the community is loving and dedicated to making a great experience for everyone.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only eaten once during breakfast. No lunch
Not that I have any use for them, but Humble Bundle has a new RPG Asset Bundle available for those interested. You can find it here. Happy asset hoarding. :LZSwink:
Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmiyazaki