MarisaG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made the assets I commissioned freely available and was wondering if anyone else has done the same... Looking for sprites, faces, and maybe in a steampunk theme would be cool...

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have you looked in the section where you've posted this? It has a vast amount of free stuff - that is the purpose of the section (not, btw, for requesting resources which has its own section). You will, however, need to search the threads using key words to find what you want.

MarisaG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you looked in the section where you've posted this? It has a vast amount of free stuff - that is the purpose of the section (not, btw, for requesting resources which has its own section). You will, however, need to search the threads using key words to find what you want.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is a thing you like to see in RPGs?
Well, I hope things go well tomorrow. I think I might be coming down with a cold, so gonna warm up some chicken soup and sleep.
Status too sad. Pls delete, mods. Thanks.
The most important thing to design your game for is fun. If a game isn't fun, why would anyone want to play it? Well, that and "can you play the game?". Anything else is incidental.
I just realized that I have been on this site for nearly 1/3 of my life...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alerxuwu