kiwishima

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not sure if this is the right place to put this but I'm working on a game that involves a city loosely inspired by agrabah from aladdin. Ive been digging for some good tilesets and npc facesets but all seem to be for xvace(in terms of the tilesets) or theyre not what im looking for. im too broke to afford the arabian nights tileset, so would anyone know any good ones for mv? let me know!

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Arabian nights pack is optimized for VXA. I saw a arabian tiles for MV on a Japanese site or blog last year but unfortunately I don't remember which site it is. And those tiles don't match the MV RTP, it looks more like 3D tiles imo.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol
currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claanxy