Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you are interested in reading stories from mostly non-commercial writers, you might want to look for sites like royalroad or archiveofourown, even though they are not exactly blogs.

PeterDenton

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
IGM
Oh, I'm also looking for any interesting blogs; the genre doesn't really matter. I know a few good sites, but they are rather educational. I remembered some time ago, there was one blog dedicated to fauna and marine life, and it was so interesting to read the info there, but unfortunately, the author closed it. And it's a pity because now it could have been a great info source for me because I need such information for my studies. But there are other sources I can use. For example, here is one interesting page https://envrexperts.com/free-essays/whaling with articles dedicated to different important issues, such as whaling, the danger Seaworld faces, and so on. And if someone knows any similar blogs or info sources, I'd appreciate your recommendations.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnedidden