Any good free resources for battle music out there?

AceTheMad

Village Madman but Upgraded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking for some good battle music for my project. I'm looking for music that has no heroic background to it whatsoever. This music is for a completely unhinged, insane villain.

Tbh, just want to be pointed in the right direction. Idk where else to put this, so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

If you want a reference for what I'm looking for, then I've got you covered:

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Probably one of my fav free music provider for battle theme is YouFulca. Maybe they might have something that will suffice? Sometimes they have rockin tunes.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wingless Seraph has a lot of music for free.

I'm told this one is a good place to find some as well.

And this one as well.

AceTheMad

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably one of my fav free music provider for battle theme is YouFulca. Maybe they might have something that will suffice? Sometimes they have rockin tunes.
Wingless Seraph has a lot of music for free.

I'm told this one is a good place to find some as well.

And this one as well.
I've been following YouFulca for years. My only issue with their songs is that the overwhelming majority sounds a little too heroic/upbeat at times. Great for when the heroes are being heroes. But not so great for when two villains (especially involving an unhinged one) are having a clash.

I'll take a look at the other ones, though. Thanks.

Last edited:

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I guess it depends on what sounds heroic to you. XD' I think some definitely do not sound heroic. Bahaha.

AceTheMad

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I guess it depends on what sounds heroic to you. XD' I think some definitely do not sound heroic. Bahaha.
Yeah that's true...Idk...Actually, I think it's just cuz I tend to associate different songs with an alignment. Like X song sounds lawful good. X song sounds lawful evil. Only one song I could find sounded really chaotic evil, and it sounded more like a hulking monster's attack than a high-speed madman cutting down an empire's soldiers like paper.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.
TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raikou