Any "Modern" Battle Backdrops?

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by EthanFox, Jul 10, 2019.

1. EthanFox

EthanFox Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can anyone point me to a good source of "modern" battle backdrops that aren't part of the RTP? These need to be okay for commercial game use.

I'm okay if they're from VNMaker or some other product, as long as I can use them.

I had expected to find some DLC when I looked for it, ideally via Steam, but I can't seem to see any - there are the Tokiwa ones, but those have a fantasy-medieval feel.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Besides the default resources of VNMaker, the only one I can think of is Bougainvillea.

3. Nekohime1989

Nekohime1989 Cat Princess Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There are a bunch with the prefix SF_ that are modern those should be in the BaseResource dlc folder.

4. EthanFox

EthanFox Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks@slimmmeiske2 and @Nekohimi1989. In the end I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I had to make some myself, along with some resources I was able to find/buy online. Here's a couple to show what I ended up with:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LudwigAshari likes this.
  5. LudwigAshari

LudwigAshari Warper Member

First Language:
    EspaƱol
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can you tell me where did you find them? I need some too, so I will be grateful if you can tell me.

6. EthanFox

EthanFox Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I made them myself, from a combination of my own work and use of purchased/stock images.

The backdrops come from stock image sites. Some of them are from free resources online (search for royalty-free images on Google), others are ones I bought for this purpose.

The stage "slabs" I made from royalty-free "texture images" and some painting/transformation in Photoshop.