EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can anyone point me to a good source of "modern" battle backdrops that aren't part of the RTP? These need to be okay for commercial game use.

I'm okay if they're from VNMaker or some other product, as long as I can use them.

I had expected to find some DLC when I looked for it, ideally via Steam, but I can't seem to see any - there are the Tokiwa ones, but those have a fantasy-medieval feel.

Last edited:

Nekohime1989

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are a bunch with the prefix SF_ that are modern those should be in the BaseResource dlc folder.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks@slimmmeiske2 and @Nekohimi1989. In the end I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I had to make some myself, along with some resources I was able to find/buy online. Here's a couple to show what I ended up with:

LudwigAshari

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you tell me where did you find them? I need some too, so I will be grateful if you can tell me.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you tell me where did you find them? I need some too, so I will be grateful if you can tell me.
I made them myself, from a combination of my own work and use of purchased/stock images.

The backdrops come from stock image sites. Some of them are from free resources online (search for royalty-free images on Google), others are ones I bought for this purpose.

The stage "slabs" I made from royalty-free "texture images" and some painting/transformation in Photoshop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight