Any news for the Mac standalone?

kennysaurs

Amazing Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
title^

All I heard was that there were bugs in the Mac standalone version of RMMV and it is going to be fixed first before release. Are there any new announcements about it?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
MV was just released 2 days ago which is Saturday and Sunday for Japan. They're still looking into it.

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The steam version works fine on a mac minus the fact that you cant move the console window or copy paste in the console window >.>

kennysaurs

Amazing Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The steam version works fine on a mac minus the fact that you cant move the console window or copy paste in the console window >.>
Yeah, as for now I'm using the steam version. I noticed that too. I had to type manually in the console. 

The only issue I had was a random crash if I leave an event window open. I just really don't like having to log into steam every time lol.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Understandable. I'm one of those people that don't like Steam for dev purposes. I'm sorry for the problems and we'll fix it soon. We just want MV to be stable before making another standalone build.

Jenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I am on a mac using steam and I can't say i have come across anything notably bad.

kennysaurs

Amazing Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Understandable. I'm one of those people that don't like Steam for dev purposes. I'm sorry for the problems and we'll fix it soon. We just want MV to be stable before making another standalone build.
I shall patiently wait for it!  :D

I am on a mac using steam and I can't say i have come across anything notably bad.
Yeah for the most part, the mac steam version is quite stable. I did have a few crashes but since the recent update, I haven't had any issues. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yPhangon