any plan for chinese theme pack?

bighoncho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I have purchased almost of of PV pack, they are good especially with the new character generator software. I am thinking if PV have any plan for chinese soldiers war pack? there are too many medieval stuff already.

Danteus

Random Encounter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its already been said that the Medieval pack are what are going to be focused on for the foreseeable future.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There are plans for a more "far east" style pack that would add eastern-style elements to existing resources. This would be more of an all-encompassing pack though instead of focusing on a specific region, primarily because I don't really have enough resources to have that sort of focus on a specific region/culture. So if you are looking for authentic Chinese military resources, then it probably will not be happening, but I will know more about the specifics of what I will/will not be able to include when I get to the point of mapping out the resource pack, which is behind several other resource packs I intend on doing first (Caverns are up next with a more fantasy Dwarf/Orc focus)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan