Any plans to make official patch/version/update with side-view battle system from ENTERBRAIN?

Discussion in 'Useful Development Tools' started by DeusEx, Aug 11, 2012.

1. DeusEx

DeusEx Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    I am upgraded my trial RPGMAker to full version today and start follow your tutorial, Thanks!

One new question: can I use pre-build char's grahics from Actors collection? If yes, then how?

update: it's work! but, it work without why changes in VE_SPRITE_SETTINGS in Animated Battle script.. strange

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  2. Zasian

Zasian Advanced N00B Veteran

First Language:
    English
    You need to set-up your character within the script. It will work if you don't but it works better if you do. You will notice the movement to target is more fluid compared to what it is like without the set up within the script. And yea you can use RTP actors, but you need to export the character graphic, cut out the spritesheet for the character and the battlers sprite. I'm going to add more to the tutorial later today aswell, regarding Animated Battler set-ups and Kaduki's sprites so it covers all aspects of the visual side of the battle engine, so I'll post a message when I get it finished.

3. DeusEx

DeusEx Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Thanks you again one more time, sorry for so late posting - I was very tired after daily business.

Look like all work perfect for me, but I still don't understud how I can add some new spells functionality to bosses