mobiusclimber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know MV has a plugin for making tactics/strategy-RPG battles, and I think someone was working on making a shmup plugin, but I haven't seen anything like this for MZ. Anyone know?

Drakkonis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Don't know if any exist for MZ natively, but if one exists for MV, you can always try FOSSIL to try to get it to work with MZ.

mobiusclimber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah I'm going to have to try that. I have a lot of plugins for MV, but hardly any for MZ, and many of the ones I used to use are paid now. I don't mind if/when I'm making money from my game to pay for plugins, but it's not feasible atm.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mixing different pixi filters over a picture. :MV3:

lumina_in_space.jpg

I don't know if my game dev skills are improving... But my waifu making ones sure are. :LZSwink:
Who wants to solve a riddle from my game?
"I prayed for her to lay down her worldly habit and accept the invitation to change her life forever." From lost to found. From past to present, From frown to smile. From the way people treat her as nothing but something to say wow about. From faithless to faithful. From something no one wants to something valuable, someone will respect and love. Thank you, Jesus.
Two new amazing plugins from @NhatNguyen! Footsteps & Stamina. Video on Twitter showcasing:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandrolion