mobiusclimber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know MV has a plugin for making tactics/strategy-RPG battles, and I think someone was working on making a shmup plugin, but I haven't seen anything like this for MZ. Anyone know?

Drakkonis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Don't know if any exist for MZ natively, but if one exists for MV, you can always try FOSSIL to try to get it to work with MZ.

mobiusclimber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah I'm going to have to try that. I have a lot of plugins for MV, but hardly any for MZ, and many of the ones I used to use are paid now. I don't mind if/when I'm making money from my game to pay for plugins, but it's not feasible atm.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuiTra