LyonBuster

GAN's Professor and The Mercenary. FN student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for simple female headbands, something like the one with a lace of the basic RTP in RPG MAKER MV (the one in accesories 2 in the generator)
TV_AccB_p06.png
but with no lace at all or simplier.
I've looking for them with the searcher and i hadn't found anything at all.
Any help?, i may had overlooked.

Resource Type: (Character generator, accesories)

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: The most important part is the TV. I look for something as the style as the generator

Description: Simple headbands, like this one for the males but without the "locks" and the tie
TV_AccA_p06.png

Reference Images: These are TV the ones of Kadokawa RTP as reference of what i am looking for....
Other examples:
1579973298089.png, Goldie Lemon headband style, obtained from inazuma eleven wiki.
1579973420390.png Margaret headband style, obtained from Shin Megami Tensei wiki

Last edited:

LyonBuster

GAN's Professor and The Mercenary. FN student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Marvelous. Thank you @GalacticGod
It's exactly what i was looking for.
This thread can be close now.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaporware_Studios