mudkipi

Ken
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm using RPGXP to make my first game and I wanted to create a simple introduction of the game in video, any way to do that?

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
There might be a script or two still floating around on the web, but I have no knowledge of them. If a google search didn't help you out with that, then the only thing I can suggest is using my XP Ace solution (see signature for link) and use RGSS3's Graphics.play_movie(filename)

mudkipi

Ken
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
There might be a script or two still floating around on the web, but I have no knowledge of them. If a google search didn't help you out with that, then the only thing I can suggest is using my XP Ace solution (see signature for link) and use RGSS3's Graphics.play_movie(filename)
I'll check it out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balthier