RePeat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I deleted all the default characters (because I want to build up my own team over time) but the slots themselves didn't get removed. Like I still got all the numbered slots (0001, 0002 etc) just now there's nothing in them. I put my own created character in the first slot and left the others empty but now when I initiate a fight I still have a full party, with one member being my own character and the rest being invisible and nameless members. Also it just doesn't look pretty to have a bunch of empty slots in the databank.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you checked System 1 tab, top left corner? You need to remove the actors from all the slots you are not using at the beginning of the game, otherwise the engine thinks they are still there and you have these invisible intruders.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also it just doesn't look pretty to have a bunch of empty slots in the databank.
that's what the change max button below the list is about.
but as said above you need to make sure that nothing uses a database entry before it is removed, because otherwise the reference will cause errors.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Br8228