Any way to run an event immediately the moment a battle ends?

TheDrifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I know SumRndmDde made a nifty plugin called Battle End Events, which lets you run events at the end of every battle, but unfortunately it's too slow. I need events to be run before the Item spoils & EXP / Level up messages appear.

Is there a way to force an event to be run the moment that the last enemy in a battle is defeated?

Thanks!

P.S.
I've also tried Artys Post Battle Common Events, but same result.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes - go the way it needs to be done without plugins.

It's a bit tricky and requires several troop events.
you'll need one troop event run on turn 0 to give all enemies an immortal state.
then you'll need one troop event for every troop checking if the HP = 0. In this troop event you can do whatever needs to be done before you kill the enemy by removing the immortal state.

you'll have those troop events to check if the current enemy is the last one and if yes, you can call your commands directly before the battle ends by removing the immortal state from the last enemy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koshibari