Any way to skip victory music?

Nest

Vile Tribe
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey all!

Just bought my MV

Wanted to know if there is a good workaround for skipping victory music?  I would prefer for the battle music to keep playing uninterrupted.  My game is very focused on the music and it is essential that it maintains the smooth vibe I have created

Thx

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would just try setting the Victory music to (None) in the System tab of the database.

If that doesn't work, you'll need someone to make a plugin that will just stop it from playing.

Nest

Vile Tribe
Reaction score
First Language
English
Unfortunately None cuts the other music off instead of letting it continue :(

jay_are

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Then I would make the victory theme be the same as the battle theme!

It's what I used to do in 2000. And you're lucky MV does this, because I think VX or XP made it so that even if the music was the same, it would start from the beginning again :/

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hopefully this hijack is ok - what about removing the victory scene altogether?  (i.e. not have the characters dance)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The suggestion about making the victory music the same as the battle music only works ifnyou battle music never changes. However a lot of games have different battle themes for different dungeons or for bosses etc.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, actually it will never work. Because one is a BGM and the other is a ME. The BGM will fade out and the ME will play from the start.

Which is why I said you will need a plugin.

Moving to Plugin Requests

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz