ebonyazrael

Class:Random Creator Race:Random Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
I'm currently trying to use fancy and awesome PVGames materials in my projects, but the sprites are cut off when it is below * tiles.

I know, they are kind enough to make scripts to deal with that (ZLevel script in their commercial packs), but you know... it is for VX Ace.

So, I'm here to ask if there are any scripts like that.

In case I'm being vague, I put here the description of the ZLevel script from their Readme text.

What this script does:
It helps alleviate a problem with larger character events. By default, any character over 32 pixels high would get cut off by any tile designated as being above the player (* in the editor). This script helps by making the character event not get cut off when lower on the Y axis on the screen. Further, if a character event or the player moves behind a large tile designated with a * in the editor, they will turn transparent. This way you will never lose track of your character or character sprites.

I'm sure there must be some for VX projects because it is too inconvenient without it, but I'm totally not sure where's that... ...Or not? Ugh, I don't know... At least I couldn't come up with (or I'm too dumb to do so.)

Anyway, that's what I'm looking for.

Since this is my first time to ask something here, I may do something wrong. Please tell me in that case :)

Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_6.png added!
index.php

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkEchoid