Anybody good at making little animated gif characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robhr

come on die young
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like the kind you'd use in an RPG Maker game, but I only need front facing. I'd like a little animated GIF of me for my website and avatars.

I'll pay you 50 bucks Canadian, that's probably, like... 40 bucks American? Of course I'd have to see your previous work before we make the deal, and if I'm not satisfied with it I won't pay for it. But I'm a nice guy chances are I'll pay anyway.

You'll need a paypal account.

Any bites?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@robhr As the description for this forum says, it is for posting art and music which you yourself have created. It is not for asking people to do work for you.

For free (small) items there is Resource Requests. For paid commissions there is the Commercial section. However, you will not be able to see it at the moment, as you need 30+ meaningful posts before you can access it. Once you can, read the Rules for making a thread there (pinned first topic) and you're good to go.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus