Anybody have some generic rock golem sprites or pics to share?

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
What kind are you looking for? Stone golems? fire golems? etc.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

General Resources is meant for sharing things you've made, not for asking for help finding resources.

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure about any free ones out there, but just so you know - The FES Resource Pack has a whole lot of walking sprites for various monsters including rock golem types. The abundance of monster walk sprites in the pack was why I purchased it in the first place.

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Faux, I recommend you to follow the following form to let us know what are you looking for:

We need to know if you are looking for characters, tilesets, side view battlers, Facesets, a full size background, realistic, cartoonish, etc.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!
Tried changing profile icon but...It just felt weird, you know? Who would even want to talk to me if I didn't have this fat yellow rodent thing....Or whatever it is as a mascot....No one, that's who! I am nothing without it. NOTHING!!..
I am having such a good hair day but because it's thunderstorms all day I don't go out and as such nobody will see my hair >.< It's not often my hair cooperates!
Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebasti4n2