Anyone as excited as I am!

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
Dammit... never have I been more annoyed to be GMT. Why can't you all do things in MY timezone? I'M the standard! I'M the ±0! Ugh.... so annoying. I have to sleep before I can get Ace. I am much displeased with circadian rhythms. >:(

Dueces

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*stares at clock watching the seconds go by* so so so close..... I can taste it :p

Rexxon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want VX Ace. I want it now. I WANT IT NOW. GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

Whew....

Sorry, Just had to let it out. Didn't mean to scare anyone. :p

Klandaghi

Resident Werecat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You can post whatever you like, to be honest, you might know more about it than I do. (I know vaguely how it works from some of the beta testers telling me, I haven't actually tried it myself.
Actually as it turns out, there's a better way to reshape the head, Head shapes and how beards play a role.

That said, if you want to change the skin colors past the base 4, you need to make a new head file to swap in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123