Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Basically what I want to see is some way for characters to share every skill that is learned.

So, harold learns fire probably through a book or a skill tree. That means theresa and the others can as well. SOmething like that. I want to do this because I had an idea for Yanfly's skill equip plugin where if someone unlocks a skill anyone can equip that skill rather than just one character. Preferably if I were to unlock that skill again I get to have two fires.

Also I want some way to lock one skill for one character because i'm planning on special moves and i don't want special moves to be used by everyone

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the easiest way to do that is to just have the items that teach skills do so for all actors.
It requires to do that learning by common event and then use multiple learn commands for every actor, but then you have full control on what is learned by who.

Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
the easiest way to do that is to just have the items that teach skills do so for all actors.
It requires to do that learning by common event and then use multiple learn commands for every actor, but then you have full control on what is learned by who.
Hmm not that convient. That would mean the player would have to find an item somewhere and have it learn all, and that makes like 4+ copies of the same ability the player could easily spam.

I want some way to make the ability act like an item but... not an actual item. You can just pass on fire to harold and theresa whenever they need it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeroWillo