Status
Not open for further replies.

Thothdan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I want to make a game similar to [Koei]Romance of the Three Kingdoms 10 but much more simple. If anyone interested, please message me for more details.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I do plugin commissions, I'll send you a PM.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We have a Classifieds section where you can ask to commission people. However, it is off limits to people who are below 30 posts, so you're not qualified to post there yet. Please become a member of our community, post around, and then you can create your thread in the Classifieds section :)

Until then, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lasthroth