Anyone else excited to dig through the pre-order bonuses?

Reynard Frost

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aside from being able to use Ace, I'm interested in taking an hour or so looking at all of the graphics and music we'll get in the pre-order bonus. Anyone else share my excitement?

JumpingGinger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Definitely, just wondering the stuff we get is making me freak out! All the new resources etc! What I do worry about is I have to go to work in almost exactly 3 hours. I hope it comes out American Central time! Then I can play it for about an hour! :D

Reynard Frost

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Comes out at 9pm PST, 12am EST so whichever one is central (forget between central and mountain). You might be in the clear.

ei8htbit

Mega Member
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh heck yeah, I'm excited to see me some bonus materials..

Now do I understand you correctly, am I to believe that in roughly less than 2 hours we can expect to have that download link in our inbox? Or did you mean 9pm PST tomorrow (in which case we have 26 hours to wait)..

Reynard Frost

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That would be in less than 2 hours. :) According to TouchFuzzy on Facebook.

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
12 am EST march 14

11 pm CST march 13

10 pm MST march 13

9 pm PST march 13

Assuming, of course you are in DST. I believe Arizona will match PST sicne they are mountain, but not DST.

And of course, Canada and Mexico might not be in DST either.

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
Ugh, dayum you GMT. You're making it so release is during sleepytime!

ei8htbit

Mega Member
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright! DST stole an hour from my weekend but has given me the gift of non-delayed VX ace enjoyment!

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to break open that extras treasure chest like a little fat kid opening up a pie box.

ei8htbit

Mega Member
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Although lets be honest, the state of California is the real winner here tonight.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a feeling of being overwhelmed.

I've already read through the entire help file (sorry, I got a preview copy) and as I'm coming from XP, I figured I better get used to the mapping before I get into all the new stuff in the database. So I'm spending my time trying to exactly recreate a number of the sample maps. Even doing as simple a task as that has taught me quite a lot.

I think when I get the bonuses, I'll give them a quick glance over, then set them aside somewhere until I have some decent time to spend looking through them properly.

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
Stop it! You're all making me depise sleep! It isn't health, I tell you... and I'm ill! I need my rest! All your shameless hype-building is making me far too jittery to succumb to slumber.

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I <3 being in SoCal. To bad we pay too much for rent/housing, gas,water, and basicly everything.

Clockwork Angel

Currently Female~ :3
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ugh, dayum you GMT. You're making it so release is during sleepytime!
Is that to say you actually sleep old bean? Well I say... I was under the assumption that all RMers, such as myself, simply endured the nights, glued to their video game development contrapations such as I do... n.n

And I for one am jolly well excited about this! I can hardly contain myself! I'm just itching to get into those bonuses and start giving Ace a good run for it's money~

Last edited by a moderator:

bluntsword

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I was going to bed, then I saw I'll get it at 11 pm. Oh well. Sleep will come in a week or so... Thank Deilin

Rexxon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nine o' clock? Heh, I live in Arizona, and thought it would be at least 10.

That's a bonus. It means I can at least download and install the program, and maybe play around a small bit before I head off to bed. BooYah!

:D :D :D

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm very excited for it. Only because I am praying for some nice sci-fi/modern tiles, but I'm probably hoping too high for that!

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
e-mail sent. it's released

Kingmagus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ace is out, but unfortunately we have to wait a little longer for the bonuses =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-