Anyone else having an issue trying to buy products off the RPG Maker site?

Aurawhisperer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There's some things that are not being sold onto the steam account for rpg maker mv, but are being sold on the actual site. Tried using 2 other cards, and still unable to buy the resources.

Keeps saying that payment intel is invalid.

Anyone else having this issue?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, and it always has been on the card companies side (you can search for similiar topics and will find several).

The payment goes to a japanese company, and a lot of american card companies automatically block international transfers unless you personally call their support and authorize that manually. One such case was just a few weeks ago...

I've moved this thread to Site Feedback. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

as this has absolutely nothing to do with development support for MV

Aurawhisperer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well that's just bull.

The animation pack and season resource really got my attention. Going through that extra amount of work though...

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've found PayPal to be a really good way to buy stuff directly from this site's store.  Not sure if maybe you have a reason you can't use PayPal, though.

Aurawhisperer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
To be honest, never used paypal before is why

amazonwalrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Go through amazon.com. only way i could get it

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antschaz