Anyone else having this problem with Yanfly's Doodads Plugin?? Things randomly appearing help!

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by lvkennelly, Sep 29, 2016.

1. lvkennelly

lvkennelly Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    So I was absolutely loving Yanfly's new doodads plugin as my parallaxes were taking up a lot of space, and it was working great for the first few days, but now it's started doing this thing where it just randomly makes things appear that I haven't put there (examples below).

I've looked all through the 'edit doodads' list but they're not even on the list so I literally have no idea where they've come from or how to get rid of them. They keep appearing in stupid places as well like on roof tops, in rivers and in front of doors. I haven't changed anything since I first started using this plugin so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the plugin or something that happens if you use it too much? I've only used the doodads on about 5 little maps so far but there are quite a few all added together, maybe it's a problem if you use too many?? But if it's going to keep doing it it's going to kind of ruin the game :(  Anyone got any ideas?? Starting to think I just wasted a lot of time doing these!

Example of trees just randomly appearing on top of rooves, overlapping things, in water etc, I haven't put them there and they're not on the list so I can't delete them either!

problemb.png

It's happening on every map (I've missed a few on here that haven't been circled) but you can see where they look out of place and overlap or just sit in the middle of the path etc..

problem2b.png

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Do you have any other plugins?  Does it still happen if you disable all of them except this one (and any that it needs in order to run)?