tylerexists10101

A Tired Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't belive anyone is out there kind enough to make me a map as big as I want; but if so, can someone PLEASE make me a small parallax map with (few but still existing) scattered dynaming trees, rocks, small hills, ponds; and an overall grassland setting? (for an example, kind of like the great plateu from breath of the wild--but smaller ).
It'd help me alot, and I'll happilly trade some of my artwork and sprites to anyone who can do this for me!

Yeah, I still use VX ACE it looks better than MV don't judge.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This needs to go into Project Recruitment. Unfortunately I can't move this, as that is a moderated section and you need to follow the appropriate Guidelines (which you can read here) for the post and its tags.

I shall, therefore, have to close this. Please make a new thread in project Recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O
Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberoj