Anyone have a good design/task management template?

Discussion in 'Useful Development Tools' started by HectorArmads, Jun 3, 2019.

1. HectorArmads

HectorArmads Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've done some Googling and I found a few things, but they were unwieldy and not specialized to RPG Maker/this type of game development. I searched this forum too, but nothing too relevant turned up.

I was wondering if anyone here has a template they use for concepting, game/systems design, and project/task management. Currently, all of this is in Word and Excel for me, and while it's semi-organized, I am not privy to standard practices and protocols (if any exist?).

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. TheoAllen

TheoAllen Self-proclaimed jack of all trades Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Because it varies from individuals. Some start from the draft, some start from actually making the game, some not even organizing at all (probably me). Are you looking for a task management for team project?

3. gstv87

gstv87 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  4. HectorArmads

HectorArmads Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I figured it was variable, but I also assume someone must have decided "this process works well/this tracking template is efficient," etc.. No team here, just me. Task management, design practices/protocols, etc.. I understand it differs per person, but I'm interested in others' processes to see if they can benefit what I'm doing.

Definitely helpful, thanks. I'm pretty open-minded regarding resources I'm seeking, so anything like this is appreciated if others have anything to share.