Anyone have a good design/task management template?

HectorArmads

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've done some Googling and I found a few things, but they were unwieldy and not specialized to RPG Maker/this type of game development. I searched this forum too, but nothing too relevant turned up.

I was wondering if anyone here has a template they use for concepting, game/systems design, and project/task management. Currently, all of this is in Word and Excel for me, and while it's semi-organized, I am not privy to standard practices and protocols (if any exist?).

Last edited:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Because it varies from individuals. Some start from the draft, some start from actually making the game, some not even organizing at all (probably me). Are you looking for a task management for team project?

HectorArmads

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because it varies from individuals. Some start from the draft, some start from actually making the game, some not even organizing at all (probably me). Are you looking for a task management for team project?
I figured it was variable, but I also assume someone must have decided "this process works well/this tracking template is efficient," etc.. No team here, just me. Task management, design practices/protocols, etc.. I understand it differs per person, but I'm interested in others' processes to see if they can benefit what I'm doing.

not a tool, but rather the foundation theory, which I believe beats tools in general.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_path_method
Definitely helpful, thanks. I'm pretty open-minded regarding resources I'm seeking, so anything like this is appreciated if others have anything to share.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい
We're giving away a copy of MZ come join us!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojofag