Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So does anybody here play Lawn Tennis? I learned it during college (it was my first PE), though I haven't got time to play/practice during the university days. Right now I'm trying to really have time to play and practice. :)

PS: What racket brand do you use? I use Dunlop before and Babolat right now (though I'm back right now to my Dunlop as my GF uses my Babolat), and I'm planning to get a Babolat Pure Drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lawn Tennis is the normal tennis you see played at places like Wimbledon.

Court Tennis is the oddball one.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wonder what that has to do with the question? :)

PS: Go knights!!!

Alexander Amnell

Jaded Optimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I used to play Tennis a lot when I was a teenager, we lived in a small town with nothing to do but had a small park with tennis courts so whenever my brother and I were bored we'd go out and play against each other... I wan't to play tennis now, I haven't played in years. When I played I used a wilson tennis racket but it was a cheap as dirt Walmart bought racket so my vote probably shouldn't count towards whatever you are considering here. (though the cheap racket seems to work fine to me, but I've never used an expensive one before.)

wallacethepig

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Piglish
Primarily Uses
I have two paddles and a badminton ball; does that count? No, probably not. I do know my mom used to play tennis when she was in high school, but I'm not much of a sports guy. I'm always up for a 3v3 B-ball game, though.

-Wallace

echo

It's alright. I was drunk too.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I like tennis, but I found it so much harder to play after years of squash and badminton.  You end up just smashing the ball to the other end of the court.

I'm not very good.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Mouser - Oh I see.

@Alex - it's still a racket... I've also yet to use any higher-end racket, all I've used are beginner ones.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgjtjtjt