RMMV Anyone interested in helping find bugs/errors in my current build of the game?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Synopsis:

Watchful Valley is an open-world RPG puzzle-solving treasure-hunting adventure where you play as a Grim Reaper named Helm.
You're on your daily duty to collect an assigned soul for Mother Nature to continue the cycle of life.
However, this particular soul seems to come with a condition for retrieval Helm has never encountered before...can he get the soul?
Can you find all the treasures on this unusually strange adventure? Will you discover all the different side-endings?

This game is rated T for teens: Contains suggestive themes, crude humor, and mild graphic language.

What to expect:

In Watchful Valley, you will be thrown into an open world with many places to go the moment you leave your Reaper Dimension. It is your task as the player to help Helm complete his journey by slowly figuring out where he needs to go to retrieve this particularly difficult assigned soul.

In this game, there are 4 "main dungeons". Only one of which is absolutely required to "beat" the game.(Hence, there are 3 optional dungeons for side content purposes). There are also a total of 10 different "ending sequences" you can try to complete based on side quests. These are optional, but if you complete all of them, you earn a special bonus at the end credits. : )

-All you can really do is move around, find items/treasures, solve puzzles, and interact with NPC's/dialogue. Nothing too special regarding actions.

-Some items have special properties that can help you if you use them in your inventory. Keep track of your items frequently! You will get lots and lots of those as you discover them throughout the world.

-If you just want to "beat" the game by just retrieving the soul (your main mission), you could expect about 2-3 hours of figuring out the main objective.
-If you wanna get all of the extra content, it could be about 5-7 hours trying to get everything.

===================================================================

Title.png

1.png

3.png
2.png

4.png
Words from me:

As far as I'm aware, the game should be "completed", but it's very likely I have missed some bugs/errors. Any feedback is appreciated!
I have setup my itch.io page as suggested by a previous thread. Would anyone who uses MV be interested in playing my game, and giving feedback? (I have a Windows and Mac build on the site, but can easily export it to other ways if needed.)
The game page contains the builds, and a docx file to document said bugs/errors/suggestions.

If you're interested, please tell me so I can DM you the password for access to the downloads website!

Thanks, and cheers guys : )

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Under the Projects category there's a Games in Development forum:

You could Report your post and ask the thread to be moved there. Support, per the description, is for support with using the actual RPG Maker software. Good luck!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Under the Projects category there's a Games in Development forum:

You could Report your post and ask the thread to be moved there. Support, per the description, is for support with using the actual RPG Maker software. Good luck!

Oh oops! Yeah I'll fix that real fast. And thank you! : )

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can help you bug test it, hard glitch where possible :)
I love puzzle genre's and adventure, so it suit my genre nicely.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have uploaded my Pastel Life tileset to MV resources on the forum.
The set is made to be Easy to Edit and absolutely Child Friendly.

The set is far from finished, so there will be updated coming up...
Here is a little preview, though.
Should've seen this coming, but if I wanted players crafting equipment, I should also have a bestiary ready.

C'mon Marx, you played Monster Hunter...!
After a long absence I am back
Sigh gonna have to scrap a big thing for my battle system but that's fine, I can event it all just gonna take more time than I'd like. But that just leaves room for more cosmetic stuff so it's not the worst thing in the world.
Falling Crew1.png

the four main characters falling into a pocket dimension known as Escape Space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinnam