anyone know a free good wav to m4a converter?

Nerdboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
hi, i really need to convert to m4a with bitrate etc that android understands, i cant get mobile bgm audio to work for some reason. i dont got plugins interfering either. and the sound efx work and i converted using same method as bgm? i need a free wav to m4a converter that works for mobile - what do you use?

Sicon3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The easiest way I can think of is to open the file in Audacity and then simply export to the chosen format. It's lossless and free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan