Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SE Audio "J_Descent"
It doesn't have any info on the file and it was over 3 years ago when I got it so I don't remember where or how I got it, but I need it lol.... it's perfect for a sound effect for Balloon Icon Sweat.

PS. I wasn't sure where to post about this. I was looking around for an audio request but couldn't find one. If this isn't the right place please move to the right one.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Just wanted to say that this is the right place, as audio are also considered resources.
Can't help you with the SE though, sorry.

TheeWARIO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't help you with the SE though, sorry.
That's ok and given how long it's been I think I will implement it for now until some light is shade on where it came from/got it.

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just so you know, I hunted through my DLCs from VXace and MV and I didn't come across it. Maybe it is from an independent contributor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum