Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SE Audio "J_Descent"
It doesn't have any info on the file and it was over 3 years ago when I got it so I don't remember where or how I got it, but I need it lol.... it's perfect for a sound effect for Balloon Icon Sweat.

PS. I wasn't sure where to post about this. I was looking around for an audio request but couldn't find one. If this isn't the right place please move to the right one.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Just wanted to say that this is the right place, as audio are also considered resources.
Can't help you with the SE though, sorry.

TheeWARIO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't help you with the SE though, sorry.

That's ok and given how long it's been I think I will implement it for now until some light is shade on where it came from/got it.

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just so you know, I hunted through my DLCs from VXace and MV and I didn't come across it. Maybe it is from an independent contributor?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

No water this time, just trying for a majestic cliffside... The cave snuck in because I liked it. Now I guess I need a mini cave map or "secret" for it. :kaoswt:
Revamped the crew for my VN about thirty times. Only character that's stayed constant has been the fungus character. Guess it really grew on me...
I want to work on my reboot, but I don't have time to do it. ;_;
4y195n.png
big image so i posted it as a spoiler
Just a reminder to back your projects up. Do it now! :yamero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HangSapa