LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone there is the Collectible Card Game for Rpg Maker MV on youtube. When you click there link there is nothing there. Here is the Youtube Video

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
People who paid for it on itch.io can still access the plugin page and redownload it, but the page itself appears to be hidden from people who do not already own it.

The reason for it being taken down is a mystery. There were many people reporting extreme slow downs and lag with this plugin on these forums, and no response from the plugin developer on possible fixes, or timelines, or anything really. Not to mention contacting her was made deliberately difficult.

I know that at least one person was able to get a refund on the plugin after many repeated attempts to receive support from the developer went unanswered. Perhaps the page was quarantined by itch.io itself due to refund requests, or possibly by the plugin creator, as she had no intent to resolve the ongoing problems with it. In either case, there has been no official word regarding it, as far as I'm aware.

LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for letting me know that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diegohernans