Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
to put in context in my game I want to make a zone to have explosions that hurt you when you touch them, how I do that?

(sorry for the grammar i'm not an english person,also this is my first game)

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In your tilesets you can specify certain tiles to be damage tiles. You could also use regular events.

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you mean animated explosions like a landmine going of or a bomb being dropped?

In this case you should use an event and play a specific animation when a player touches it. You can then use a command to do some player damage.

Here a quick screen to show what i'm talking about.
event.png

The example above is very basic but it should help you to get an idea.

By the way: I recommend to add a self-switch and a corresponding empty second page so it only happens once when the character steps on it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu