Muffle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have some tilesets I want transported from VX Ace style to MZ style, been able to find a few things I need with everyone working on new assets. I was wondering if anyone was specifically taking requests or commissions for making tiles?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How many is "some"? If you want to commission someone, you should post in the Classifieds - Requests forum. If you just want someone to do it for free, even one tileset is going to be a large amount of work, so Project Recruitment might be a better place to go (Resource Requests is only for small requests).

If you just want them resized and not redrawn, check out the Useful Development Tools forum. I've used waifu2x with ...ok... results, but I think someone posted something better.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rag1993